Bristow & Sutor

Make a payment to your case

or login to set up a payment plan, check payments and balances or manage your account

Make a payment to your case or Login

(Example: ABC-T 1001 or 1010-9651124)

Still have some questions?

No jargon, acronyms or words to sound smart.
Just payments made quick and easy.

Can the enforcement agent take my goods if I won’t sign anything?

Yes. The regulations do not require your signature or co-operation for goods to be removed or sold.

What goods can enforcement agents take?

The enforcement agent can take control of goods which you own or in which you have a beneficial interest.

What is an enforcement agent?

Enforcement agents work on behalf of creditors to recover the debts that they have been unable to collect.

Why have Bristow & Sutor added additional fees to the total of my debt?

Bristow & Sutor charge fees in accordance with the Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014. The fees are set by legislation and are the same for all civil enforcement agents operating in England and Wales. There are two different fee scales, one for High Court Enforcement, and one for non-High Court Enforcement.

What is this debt about?

We collect a variety of debts, including Council Tax, Non-Domestic, Penalty Charge Notices (also known as PCNs) for local authorities (councils), and unpaid County Court Judgments (CCJ’s) under a High Court Writ of Control
Message us on WhatsApp